New Website for the BAT Community and Online Creators Features Latest News, Technical Tools, Promotions, and Global Meetup Groups
Today we are excited to launch batcommunity.org, the official new homebase for the Basic Attention Token Community. BAT fans can tune into the website to stay up to date with the latest BAT-related content, discover new verified creators, locate and help coordinate BAT meetups in their area, and help grow the community. Online creators and publishers can find the product information they need to get verified and start earning BAT, and can see the latest promotions to reach more users. If you’re interested in BAT, there’s something here for you!
The BATCommunity.org homepage
NewsThe latest news and blog posts from the BAT Community Team, and from guest bloggers within the community and blockchain space.
KnowledgeRevisit BAT Community AMAs, learn how to verify your channel to start earning BAT, or expand your understanding of BAT and related topics within our living BAT knowledge base.
Video FeedWatch videos from the Brave and BAT team, the BAT Community team, fan-supported content, and discover curated content from our verified creators.
ForumDiscuss, organize, coordinate, collaborate and help others learn on the BAT Community Forum.
MeetupsFind and help BAT Community Regional Leaders organize BAT Community meetups across the globe. Don’t see one in your area? Get involved with our Regional Leader Program and help spread the word about BAT & Brave to your local community.
StoreThe BAT Community Storefront contains the latest BAT and Brave clothing, stickers, and other official merchandise.
What’s in it for me?
- Stay up to date regarding everyday growth and adoption of BAT
- A BAT knowledgebase
- Find BAT meetups and events in your area
- Discover new verified creators
- Discuss different ways to redeem your BAT for rewards (including premium content, gift cards, discounts, charities, etc.) with other enthusiasts
- Have your content featured for the community in our Videos section
- Engage directly with the community on the Forums, and bring your own audience into the discussion
- Learn how to verify your channels or websites, and share knowledge about successful Referral Program campaigns with other creators in the community
- Find and participate in BAT Community creator workshops
- Join the BAT Community developer network to share how you integrate BAT into your apps, and provide tips and tricks for developers interested in BAT-enabled apps and dApps
Volunteers and Regional Leaders
- User our forum to easily coordinate BAT meetups and events
- Gain recognition for your contributions to the BAT Community
- Participate and receive BAT and Brave merchandise
The Basic Attention Token is the new token for the digital advertising industry. It pays publishers for their content and users for their attention, while providing advertisers with more in return for their ads.